"We aren't quite sure the process of coming up with $50 million Mut 24 Coins," Dryer said. "The money goes into an account, and the fund grants it existing charities and then the charity miraculously, tries to give it to the players. I don't want to be in a business I'm not sure about.

"What works is getting money directly into former players. This is the kind of thing we'd like. We're interested in knowing what the revenue source is so that we can agree on a deal for all players who have retired.

"I'm getting rid of this deal. I'm not interested in anything to do with this contract."

The Madden NFL 24 leans heavily on its personality to sell its game. There are the celebrities known as household names players from all over the world can feel a connection with on Sundays throughout the year and then there's an overall roster of rebels, bad guys, and every other character you'd find in a scripted drama promoting teams, feeding rivalries and selling one of the world's most loved sports.

It's an industry Dryer understands well.

The Hunter series, created by late TV producer Stephen J. Cannell Buy Madden 24 Coins, is one of the most popular and most valuable television shows that air in syndication.